Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fitbit compatible with Training Peaks?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought a Versa 2 smart watch after wearing a Garmin for several months.  The watch was working well until last Thursday.  That was the last day it synced my run with my Training Peaks account.  I can't remember if there was a Fitbit update around that time or not.  Friday, Saturday and this morning, it did not sync any activity to Training Peaks.  I called Fitbit and couldn't get a straight answer out of them although Training Peaks no longer appears on their list of "compatible apps."  BUT....it appears on Training Peaks website as it "works with TP."  I have 1 or 2 simple questions.....is Training  Peaks compatible with Fitbit and how do I get it back on my fitbit app as apps given permission?  It's disappointing if Fitbit is no longer compatible with TP.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I would like to mention the integration with TrainingPeaks was developed on their side. 

To try to resolve the issue, please revoke the access between Fitbit and TrainingPeaks. You can find the list of third party apps connected to your Fitbit account here. There you'll find the option to revoke access. To reconnect your accounts please follow these instructions.

If you continue having difficulties, you can reach out TrainingPeaks customer support. They can tell you what information is synced between Fitbit and TrainingPeaks.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes