Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map GPS exported data?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I used to use MS Excel to map my GPS data which was great for comparing different routes but since Excel stopped working I can't map my downloaded GPS exported data from Fitbit.  Does anyone have any suggestions of applications that can easily/quickly map GPS coordinates?

The great thing about Excel was that I could make changes to the GPS data file really quickly, e.g. to add a tag to each data file so that files/routes appeared on the map in a different colour - and if I forgot to turn off my Fitbit tracking, I could edit the GPS data and work out the correct my data (time/miles etc).

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you talk about TCX files you may use online tool https://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/ website or tools like TrainingPeaks or standalone PC tool WKO5 (WKO5 is probably overkill for what data Fitbit provides but it has nice editor and helps correcting data issues).

Best Answer

Thanks, yes, It's TCX files.  mygpsfiles is great... Very fast and user-friendly.  The only thing I can't see is the coordinates... It would be really useful to be able to click on any point on my route and see the coordinates.  But I can probably use the timecode (which is shown via the replay option) and then find the exact point in the file.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes