Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync my Fitbit with Nike+ App?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I sync my fitbit with Nike+ app for running

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

I don't think you can. It's not shown on the list of supported apps at:

https://www.fitbit.com/apps

Best Answer
Fitbit team please add Nike+ as partner app
Best Answer

please!!!!!!!1....integrate Nike +

Best Answer

Seriously, I'm on yhe market to buy a gps+cardio watch and I like the Surge. But all my running history is on Nike+, and that is an issue...

Best Answer

Hello @Torale_Chile and @fullshape, welcome aboard to our community. Just like @SteveH mentioned in a previous post. This app is not supported although I can recommend to visit our Feature Request board to make your suggestion. In fact, I found an existing request from other user. If it is of your interest, you can vote and leave your comments to make more popular this idea. I gonna leave the link for you to visit at: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Integration-with-Nike/idi-p/906163

Wish you the best and happy stepping.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Yes please! It's high time!

Best Answer

Hello please add Nike running club as one of your fitbit apps .. I really luv fitbit and It would be just so much easier when i dont carrying my phone around when i go run 🙂 (So then i can just wear the fitbit)

Best Answer

I don't think they will. They have a partnership with Adidas,  I think. 

Best Answer

With so many votes on this integration across the whole community, how come it is not added yet?

I just got a Versa 2 for Christmas but it is basically junk if it does not integrate with Nike+.  They are a superior fitness platform. You would be doing your customers a solid by integrating and it would put your product even more in demand.

I am very surprised it does not integrate... I mean what is the goal here? Compete with everyone and create 10s of disparaged systems of wearables?  You could easily create the most powerful wearable in the world by integrating and listening to your customer base.

Best Answer

Can you please add Nike+ running app to Fitbit app gallery 

And it's not a suggestion because I have been reading the community message by other fellow mates and since 2015 you haven't added it

It's a good running app which should be there in fitbit because all the running and health apps by third parties are useless and cliché

Best Answer

Guys give this messages a thumbs up if you want Nike+ running app on your Fitbit or atleast they make the watch sync with the app

Best Answer
Yes!!!
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer