Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava/Zwift to Charge 3 Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just started using Zwift for biking inside with a smart trainer (Tacx Neo 2T) and began syncing rides with Strava to be able to analyze the data. It sounds like Strava should be able to also sync at least some of this information into Fitbit as well -- by going to strava.fitbit.com, making the connection on both sides using that url, and then authorizing Strava to communicate with Fitbit by going into my Strava profile using a webpage. However, Fitbit only noting that I took a "walk" during the time of my ride (I usually wear it on my ankle because it triggers pain in my arms/hands), and it's just getting that from it's own auto-recognition of activity, rather than having received pushed information from Strava. 

Is there no way to get quick access within Fitbit to my rides in Zwift? I'd like to keep using Strava for deep dives into the data of my virtual rides, but also use Fitbit for quick access to see how many "miles" I rode, elevation "gain", average "speed", etc. How are other people doing this? Is there another app that I should be using instead that will work to push the ride information into Fitbit?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@christena It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I would like you to make sure you're following these tips to properly wear your Ionic. If you keep experiencing pain on your arms, I could create a case on your behalf with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

Regarding your Strava and Fitbit integration, please check the information below to know what's going to sync between both accounts: 

From Fitbit to Strava:

• Activity recorded with GPS on device 

From Strava to Fitbit:

• Runs with GPS

Learn more about our Third Party-Apps - FAQ here

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes