Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea: Pawbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Alright so what if there was a Pawbit or a Fitbit for your dog or cat. It would be a collar that your dog or cat could wear so that it would keep track of their steps.

It would be based off your dog's/cat's food intake based on cups or cans or whatever of certain foods as well as incorporating their weight and species in order to calculate what is a good amount of exercise for your pet so that they can stay healthy or become healthier and lose weight for all the overweight pups and kittens out there.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You mean something like Fitbark?

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, welcome aboard to our community. To be honest with you, this is the first time I heard about Fitbark @PureEvil. I'm a dog lover and this is something pretty cool.

I know there is an idea suggested in our Feature Request board related to this and is quite popular. If you are interest @SunsetRunner you can add your vote and share your comments by going to this link: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Fitbit-flex-collar-band-and-app-for-dogs/idi-p/518958

Hope this helps and see you later my friends.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe that Fitbark also allows you to link your Fitbit profile, so you can compare human vs. canine activity.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a FitBark for my dog and you can track your FitBit stats side by side with his FitBark stats but it has to be in the FitBark app. It's a cute feature. I love his FitBark!

Best Answer
0 Votes