Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inonic not syncing with Strava on specific walk

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Normally all my exercises sync with Strava, but yesterday I did a 62 km walk and this doesnot sync. My friend exactely the same, also Ionic, other network. Also when I click on the map, it gives error in fitbit website, telling me to call support. I really want this in Strava, as I like to walk it again. What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

When you contacted Fitbit,  what did they say @L1970 .

The reason your walk did not sync to Strava is because of the error that keeps the map from being shown. 

Only GPS recorded exercises are sent to Strava. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ofcourse it was gps recorded, yesterday again I did a 66 km walk...no syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

You say that when yo go to the Fitbit site, and pull up a map, you do not see a map, but get an error and told to contact Fitbit. 

This is probably why Strava will not sync. 

Since the Strava sync is owned by Fitbit, your best course would be to contact Fitbit for both problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well title says it all. I don’t like to run Strava as I run because my phone dies too quickly with the gps going the whole time. I’m tryin to figure out if I can transfer my route and timing from Fitbit app into Strava app. The Fitbit is connected to Strava but can’t seem to find an option for exporting the workout Krogerfeedback

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Theodoren you will have to use GPS to record your run, the title mentions walk and you say you don't run. GPS recorded walks are not sent to Strava. 

Best Answer
0 Votes