Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

peloton and fitbit not syncing??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

where am i supposed to see my peloton workouts on my fitbit dashboard.  i have a new bike and my peloton account is linked to fitbit.. and each workout is "sent to fit bit"....

but i dont see anything any where.  where and how is this supposed to show up on my fitbit dashboard...I have a new charge 3 (have previous ones but the charge 3 is the one that i use now)

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

They should show up under the exercise tab,

If the rides are sent to Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
no sadly, there is nothing logging in any exercise or activity box....anyone have a fix?
Best Answer

@endersgame29 third party apps are responsible for their connection to Fitbit,  the best advice we're can give is to contact Peloton Support 

Other than that, the only recommendation a user can do from fitbit is revoke access and through Peloton link the two accounts up again. 

Best Answer
sadly both parties say the other is the third party app so as a result seems nothing can be done
Best Answer

When you did the initial link up,  which site was the process initiated from?

The instructions sound like every ride might need to be shared individually,  but I don't have a peloton account. 

In any case either party could reach out to the other party for assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @endersgame29. Hello @Rich_Laue.

@Rich_Laue Thanks for being around to help! @endersgame29 Thank you for sharing all of those details on the situation and trying what has been recommended.

@endersgame29 In this case I'd like to ask if you had the chance to try to disconnect the apps like @Rich_Laue recommended above? That will definitely help to make sure they syncs properly.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant even get the fitbit to connect.  after the ride, I will hit the share button and when the fitbit option comes on, I hit that.  It wants me to sign in and then the screen goes all white and nothing happens

Best Answer

same here 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

@goingtomakeit if this share button is on the Peloton I would suggest going to the Peloton community. 

@wondersmith_rae I'm not sure which one of the issues above you are seeing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The white screen after putting in my password 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What device is this white screen on @wondersmith_rae your Fitbit app or your Fitbit tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Peloton. When I try to share to Fitbit or just link up with Fitbit it asks me for log in and then I put in my password and the box goes white like its going to load something but doesn't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

can you un-revoke 3rd party app access?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No @J_Forman you will need to go to the third-party app and connect the two accounts. The way you initially set up the connection. 

@wondersmith_rae since the problem is with Peloton I suggest asking them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes