Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with BodiTrax

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've recently joined a David Lloyd gym, is it possible to sync activity with their 'BodiTrax' system?

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Fitbit provides a free and open API for 3rd party app developers to use to sync data between Fitbit and their apps. You would have to ask over at BodiTrax if they are using this or if they have any plans to.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I contacted BodiTrax - they confirmed they are in the process of testing to get a full integration with Fitbit. 🙂

Best Answer

This is execlent news 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any indication on when BodiTrax will release their integration with Fitbit? And if they already have how can you sync the two?

Best Answer

Hi, does anyone know if this is available as yet ? Thank you x

Best Answer

Integration with Fitbit trackers is already listed as a feature on Boditrax website under the heading "Enhanced dynamic integrations"

See http://discover.boditrax.com

Is it not working? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've never been able to get it working no.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @shepp27 and @nzkiwi103 welcome to the Fitbit Community and nice to see you again @SarahEE.

I was looking about Boditrax and the link you shared @nzkiwi103, however I wasn't able to find more details. Note that this is not listed as supported third party app, however there are many other apps not officially supported that uses our open API.

In this case it would be recommendable to contact the developer of Boditrax for additional support. As we do not have control over this data in order to provide more information.

See you around and stay tuned to the Fitbit Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

A year has gone by since the last post. Any progress?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @NickNottingham, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community and checking the progress of a possible integration with Boditrax.

So far I have't received new updates to report about Boditrax. Keep in mind that most of the third party integrations are not developed by our initiative. It would be recommendable to contact the developer of Boditrax to learn more about their future plans and if there is an integration with Fitbit on the way or in a near future as I suggested in my last post.

For more details please refer to our Third Party Apps - FAQ.

See you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes