Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Dexcom G6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi are there any further updates on when an app compatible with the Dexcom g6 app will be available for the fit bit versa. I bought mine on the basis that Fitbit said this would be developed by the end of 2018.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Awesome. It is integrated with dexcom share. So just log in with that and you will get realtime data on your watch!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

I am currently working on a watch face that is integrated with Dexcom.

Best Answer

This is exciting!! How is it going? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's actually done .You can find it here: https://hunterwatchco.com

Let me know what you think!

Best Answer

Brilliant thanks will try it out! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome. It is integrated with dexcom share. So just log in with that and you will get realtime data on your watch!

Best Answer

Thanks. Just trying it now? Do I need to add an email to add the fit bit  as a follower? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You should be able to just login with your dexcom account. The same email and password.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m struggling....sorry, I’m not very tech savvie. I’ve got the watch face (looks great) and I put my Dexcom username and password in settings but the figures don’t show on the watch. Do I need the Dexcom Follow app too?

Best Answer

I can’t do either -  I can’t download the watch face from fit bit as it says paid for content and without an email I can’t add Fitbit as a follower.

Best Answer

Yes the watch face is paid .So once you install it on your watch, it will prompt a code.

Once you do that it will unlock.

In the settings app, you enter in your Dexcom username and password (whichever is tied to your dexcom device). 

You don't need the follow app installed .

I made this for my brother in law (so i am personally pretty new to the Dexcom world)    he can monitor his wife's numbers on his watch. He just logged in with her username and password and it works great.

If it still doesn't work after trying different logins, let me know and we will sort it out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Will try all that. My sensor has an issue now (unrelated to the watch face) so it may take a while!!

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with this. Thank you for working with me. Could you please try doing this stuff on your dexcom app?

https://www.dexcom.com/faq/how-do-i-share-my-g6-glucose-data-followers

I know you mentioned above needing the follow app, you could've been right! So let's try that video tutorial above .

Thanks for your patience .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve got the follow app set up and the G6 app on my phone. Only my Dexcom account has a username and password which is what I’m using and still no joy. I’m so sorry!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't apologize! I'm totally happy to help out. Where are you located?

Best Answer
0 Votes

England. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m so dumb.. I should’ve asked that first.. There is an update that is waiting to be approved. It will fix that issue and let you connect. It should be approved early this week!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

You are the BEST!! Let me know if I need to do anything. Otherwise I will keep the watchface in and wait for it to sync. X

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so sorry for the trouble. I will post here early next week when it clears and check in on you.

In the mean time, feel free to try some of my other watch faces. I will provide you a very large discount code for your troubles!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is so kind but if this works I will happily pay you 10x what you charge for the watch face. Compatibility with Dexcom G6 was promised by Fitbit 18 months ago and hasn’t happened so I’m sure many others on here would do likewise. 

Best Answer