Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Dexcom G6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi are there any further updates on when an app compatible with the Dexcom g6 app will be available for the fit bit versa. I bought mine on the basis that Fitbit said this would be developed by the end of 2018.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

I have the Fitbit Versa 2. I am a Dexcom Follower. I have an iPhone 11.  I was new to it, so not like others who have had it and it stopped working.  Mine just wont connect at all. 😞   Thanks!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like this issue being ignored...NO SUPPORT at all from the app developer

------

Seems the developer is not dealing with this.Fitbit needs to suspend paying for this app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, sorry I hope you don't mind me reaching out to you like this but I was wondering if you could help me? I'd love to create a Dexcom watch face for myself (none of the existing ones I've seen suit my needs). Do you know of a tutorial or any information I could use to help me get started on how to get the latest reading and arrow off my G5?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No idea. U might consider joining the Sentinel facebook group. The
developer for that group is very knowledgeable about Dexcom. U can download
their watch face free from the group & get developer's info on it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Programing a watch face for a Fitbit is not trivial.  You may want to consider adding xdrip+ and then using an xdrip watch face.  There are several to choose, and the creator is active on the board.  The Hunter Watch people developed the Dex watch face for a niece, so they may not be as invested.  The problem I had with the Hunter watch face was not the watch face, but BT connectivity.

There is also a Fitbit exercise app that someone created that shows the BG from xdrip+.

Mike 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just purchased the Fitbit sense and evidently was ahead of myself and should’ve bought a previous model as I am trying to use the CGM watch face and cannot get it to work yet. Every time I try to purchase one it shows that it is not compatible with my device- Sense. Any recommendations?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Consider joining the Sentinel Facebook group as an option. Sentinel is a FREE clockface. There is a group on Facebook for more information and support:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3185325128159614

FB_IMG_1609429326008.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there. I’ve checked out the apps and they look awesome, especially here comes the sun! I’m wondering if you might be willing to adapt one of these to fit the Luxe? Currently there are no G6 apps for the Luxe and plenty of Luxe users that would love to track their blood sugar. It would be incredibly helpful. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How does that work with the Fitbit Charge 3, or do I need to buy another fitbit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clicked on your link and this is what I got:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

hunterwatchco.com sent an invalid response.

ERR SSL PROTOCOL ERROR
Best Answer
0 Votes