Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Dexcom G6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi are there any further updates on when an app compatible with the Dexcom g6 app will be available for the fit bit versa. I bought mine on the basis that Fitbit said this would be developed by the end of 2018.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

I bought the versa 2. downloaded the app and the watchface put my dexcom info in but when i go to pay it says put in the 6 digit code on the watch but I dont have one. please help.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • What in the name of the watch face to buy to use with the dexcom g6?
  •  
Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn’t work.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Downloaded the graph face. The instructions say to purchase to activate.  When I click on the kpay link is only says to enter code from Fitbit.  There's no code showing on the Fitbit and now where to pay first to get a code.  Very frustrating.  Need better instructions for using.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You don't have to pay money for a CGM Fitbit clockface.  There are options. The Sentinel clockfaces are FREE. The Glance clockface is FREE.  There are a few others that are FREE. There are Facebook groups, fairly large communities, that provide support and updates. Google it. Try it. Go with what works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please send us an email at thehunterwatchco@gmail.com

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Vibe works for glance well. Obtained off glance Facebook group.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased the all faces forever and still have not received my email to download. What do I need to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I recommend glance. It's free and easy to setup.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can download the Dexcom faces from here: https://hunterwatchco.com/category/dexcom/

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I did get the glance watch face for Dexcom6 and it loaded well; however I can't grey my BG value to show up.Can you help?Mrs Phyllis
Best Answer
0 Votes
Make sure you go into settings and put in your login info for dexcom share
or whatever you use.
Best Answer
  1. Do you have to use that one clock face? Can I choose another and still view my Dexcom readings? 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have installed, uninstalled, changed my user name and password... I feel like I have done everything possible and still can't get the graph or watch face to work

Best Answer
0 Votes
Generally speaking, if people need help with a specific clockface, I
recommend going to that project's website or facebook group page and then
joining the community of those specific users for support.

Posting messages in this forum without specifics is problematic. Good luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure you have Dexcom share setup with the account you are using.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Cancel the credit card payment & join the free Glance group on Facebook.
Their watch faces actually work & U get replies to tech ?'s from Glance.
Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hunter watch faces didn't work for Me! Would like a refund but not holding
My breath. Glance group on Facebook is free & works great. Hunter has no
tech support to assist & not worth paying for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you shoot us an email, we can help you get your product working. We actually worked with Glance to get our product built and running.

But definitely shoot us an email and we can get you running.

Best Answer
0 Votes