Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Dexcom G6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi are there any further updates on when an app compatible with the Dexcom g6 app will be available for the fit bit versa. I bought mine on the basis that Fitbit said this would be developed by the end of 2018.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

After installing the app the watch displayed my dexcom results after a few seconds.  Now it is hit or miss if it will display it at all.  All limits are in place, I dis-invited and re-invited myself, had the share app on, and everything else I could think of.

Also, does it need a WiFi connection to receive the information?  The problem I am having witth getting the data is when I am home, but I wondered if it did require a connection.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been trying to figure this out all morning. Can’t seem to get my bg numbers to show up. Ive entered my dexcom info in the Fitbit app, set my min and max, added the share app. Nothing seems to help. Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry - I don't understand.  I'm the worst with tech.  I got the watch face on my Fitbit Ionic, but it has no info.  I went into the Dexcom app on my phone and turned sharing on.  I don't have followers. Do I need them?

You said you use your login (username) and PW that you use with Dexcom.  But where do you use this login and PW?  Where do you enter it?
Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the software compatible with the versa lite?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

If you all have any questions, please email us. 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got a note from a watch face company and baught their Dexcom pack of faces. Not happy to have to buy something I was assured came with the Versa!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Share is on. Username and pw entered correctly. It worked for a minute or too, but then stopped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this watchface working with versa right now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to search Dexcom & download a watch face package to get mine to
work... I can't seem to change to other faces but what I initially
installed works for now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

For me, it doesn't work good enough. 

I have used the watch face which in itself is well made, but there are so much issues with the watch face syncing that I returned the Versa I purchased. 

At some points, it didn't sync for many hours, and showed a different value than my phone, hence it could not be trusted. 

The fitbit versa itself is good, but I will wait until an official integration arrives. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will this dexcom app work with the new Fitbit Versa 2? Thanks, Pam

Best Answer
0 Votes

I baught the DeX watch faces & want to try one of the others in the package. Do I have to uninstall to switch between them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, realtime CGM worked and now watchface says CLOCK ERROR GO TO FITBIT APP AND TRY ANOTHER FACE. I BAUGHT YOURS & LIKED IT SO CONTACT ME & FIX IT.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just checking to see if this thread was still alive. I'm the author of the Sentinel series of clockfaces. We have a facebook group for those who want access to the latest experimental versions, and we currently have 2 versions in the public gallery: Sentinel and Sentinel One. And all of them are free and currently support dexcom share, nightscout, xdrip+, and SpikeApp as data sources.

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3185325128159614/

thanks.

75388486_10157015695389139_293634196629356544_o.jpg

Sentinel PRO (new, and Free):

FB_IMG_1585750862632.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is your email address?  I have some questions

Thank you

Michelle

Best Answer
0 Votes

We have a Facebook group for the Sentinel clockfaces. Sentinel FB group 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What Fitbit are the dexcom watch faces compatible with?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Visit the Sentinel Facebook group page for details.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Our dexcom faces are available for Fitbit Ionic, Versa, Versa lite, & Versa 2.

We would really appreciate it if everyone could go into their Fitbit apps and give our Dexcom products a star rating (Preferably 5 stars) 🙂

Best Answer