Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Rouvy Cycling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any plans to integrate with Rouvy to import activities from Rouvy into Fitbit such as cycling to help track calories or distance?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If that's all you need then probably logging it manually shouldn't be an issue. After finishing Rouvy session you will know your energy output (calories or watts or both), distance and duration. It would be better if there was any integration but currently it's probably only way to log it manually.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Very unlikely there are any plans to support Rouvy and Fitbit platform isn't ready for that as there is no way to import activities + HR (I believe you measure HR during a ride with a chest strap paired with Rouvy as I do when I ride Zwift).

You may try to post an idea in the Feature Suggestions forum but as a Zwift rider, I must say that there are far better platforms in the market that can integrate with virtual cycling apps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information. I'm primarily interested in activity time and calories burned in an effort to track weight loss as tracked by the Fitbit scale. 

Best Answer

If that's all you need then probably logging it manually shouldn't be an issue. After finishing Rouvy session you will know your energy output (calories or watts or both), distance and duration. It would be better if there was any integration but currently it's probably only way to log it manually.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, that's what I've been doing, but a sync would make it easier. 

Best Answer
0 Votes