Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight not syncing with MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve noticed that as of 2/7 my weight has not been syncing with MyFitnessPal. When I look at the MyFitnessPal app, it is getting my steps and calories from the Fitbit app when I sync.

I have a Sense. I have the latest updates for my Sense and the iOS app.

thanks,

Bob

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your question, @rshotok.

If you are having difficulties to sync the Withings scale, which was the problem mentioned by @KamokuRyuu, you can link it directly to Fitbit by following the instructions here.

As an alternative, you can sync Withings with Fitbit through IFTTT. For instructions, please visit this site.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @rshotok.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

In this case, I would recommend revoking the access between your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal apps and connect them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did try that and unfortunately it did not resolve the issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also hasn't been syncing since 2/7/2022. I tried revoking access and now I can't figure out how to add Myfitnesspal back into my allowed apps. MFP is pulling data from fitbit but not the other way around. The fact that multiple people had this issue starting the same day makes me think it's a problem on fitbit's side.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KamokuRyuu.

@rshotok @KamokuRyuu If you haven't done so, please follow the troubleshooting steps in this page.

@KamokuRyuu In the same link shared above you'll find instructions to add MyFitnessPal back to your allowed apps.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I ended up googling and finding a link that would let me connect my withings scale directly to fitbit rather than trying to go through Myfitnesspal (which was also pulling from withings scale). That seemed to work. I did disconnect MFP and Fitbit and reconnect them as well. What I didn't mention in my first post was that fitbit was syncing other MFP data (food logs), but it wasn't pulling weight data. So that's why I tried searching for how to connect the scale directly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @KamokuRyuu.

I'm glad to hear that you've found a solution to sync your data.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, can you share the link you found? No matter how many times I remove/add the relationship to MFP, I cannot get the weight to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your question, @rshotok.

If you are having difficulties to sync the Withings scale, which was the problem mentioned by @KamokuRyuu, you can link it directly to Fitbit by following the instructions here.

As an alternative, you can sync Withings with Fitbit through IFTTT. For instructions, please visit this site.

See you around.

Best Answer

The direct connect link worked perfectly, thank you!

Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @rshotok.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to connect your Withings scale directly with Fitbit.

See you around.

Best Answer