Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync Fitbit with Second Nature app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am following the Second Nature eating plan which comes with an app. Does any one know how to sync the fitbit with it?

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Craf Welcome to the Community Forums! 

Currently, Fitbit doesn't allow its data to be shared or synced with the Second Nature app. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. So I suggest you to please give us your idea and suggestion through our Ideas board.

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. 

On a side note, I've relocated your post to the Third-Party Integrations board for organization purposes. 

Keep me posted if you have any questions.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

I have used an fit to fit it allows information to be transfered to second nature via Google fit 

Best Answer

Can you explain how you did this please ?  I can get the fitbit to speak to google fit but not push the info into second nature - Help !

Best Answer

Would love to be able to sync fitbit to the second nature app 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Mjc3113 @KathyR1969 @Juicy1982.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services, however there are no plans to release an integration with Second Nature app. For more information, please visit this feature suggestion.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes