Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue syncing Fitbit with Weight Watcher App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Looks like I have 5 points from my steps AND 8 points for my 5-mile run that I used the iOS app track today. Based on past experience, I think I should only have accumulated 5-8, not 13
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Your post has been moved to the third party apps. WW syncs with your Fitbit account, not your iOS device. Somebody here might know more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are still some bugs in the new Weight Watchers website. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Newleaf2 is nice to see you around! Smiley Very Happy I can recommend you to remove the access in your Fitbit Dashboard and then link it again. I found this article for you about how to connect your Fitbit tracker and Weight Watchers accounts, it might be helpful for you. However, if the issue persist I can advise you to contact Weight Watchers directly (US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx).

I hope you can be back on track soon! Cat Happy

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
Thank you for your help with this. Weight Watchers is also undergoing app development issues, so as soon as they get all the kinks worked out with that, I will give this a try. Thanks again!
Best Answer

Thank for sharing that information @Newleaf2! If you want to try something a little bit different, let me share this with you. Fitbit works also with partner integrations, those are a 3rd party apps or website that shares data with Fitbit. Partner Integrations provide additional features and benefits to the users, so you can improve your workout with more motivation and help.Smiley Very Happy Many of the top partners are listed on Fitbit Partner Integration.

I hope you find this information interesting and if you have any additional question about the Fitbit app or your Fitbit tracker just let me know! Cat Wink Enjoy your day.

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer