Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose It! account not syncing with Fitbit Alta?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just recieved my Fiitbit Alta and tried to link my Lose it! account to my Fitbit account. 

It shows up that I have connected the accounts yet the food calories from my Lose It account have not synced to Fitbit.

I have tried previous comment threads like waiting an hour, forcing a sync from the Lose it account, revoking access and re-linking, but nothing has worked so far! I have done it before as I previously had a Fitbit Flex so I know it can be done but I have never had this problem before. Any sugguestions? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @TechieLiv, it's awesome to have you on board, welcome! Smiley Happy

Having tried revoking access and re-linking both apps, I would like to suggest following @Collin1000, excellent recommendations that have been proven very helpful to many members in the Community. 

Please remember that it's best if you already have a Food Plan set to Sedentray on your Fitbit account as Lose It! calculates a calorie budget the same way Fitbit does under the "sedentary" Fitbit model., that way you will also prevent calorie discrepancies between both apps as well. 

FoodPlan.PNG

I hope this information had been useful, feel free to reply in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes