Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoseIt not syncing to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

TL;DR Are there any new suggestions other than “Disconnect the apps, log out, then reconnect!!!!” Because I tried that (many) times and it didn’t work. 

I have a premium LoseIt account, and synced it to Fitbit around midday. When I realized my breakfast hadn’t shown up, I looked up help. Most Fitbit community posts and Reddit posts, basically said to follow these general instructions. 

Method #1

• Disconnected Fitbit from LoseIt on the LoseIt app
  • Quit LoseIt app
  • Logged out of Fitbit app

Method #2 (most common one I saw)

• Revoked “3rd party app access” for LoseIt on the Fitbit app.
  • Logged out of Fitbit app.
  • Quit LoseIt app
  • Status: FAIL, tried idea #1 again, then tried this idea again.

Method #3 (my desperation kicking in)

• Logged onto the desktop versions of LoseIt and Fitbit
  • Tried doing both methods #1 and #2, but through the computer.

There is a screen on my LoseIt app that is connected to Fitbit and it seems like Fitbit>LoseIt is connected, but not LoseIt>Fitbit. Again, I googled around and mostly found the same recommendations as the methods I tried. 

So what now?:

• I tried to retroactively add calories from yesterday to my Fitbit meal tracking but I guess it doesn’t allow that, as calories end up on today’s log.
  • I’m on my knees begging for help because I wasted money on a premium LoseIt membership
  • What else do I do now? Please don’t tell me I have to shell out even more money for a premium Fitbit membership... it said that I only needed a premium for LoseIt to connect the apps.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@UsrNme A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I truly appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting and the detailed information shared. I see where your frustration is coming from. 

You don't have to purchase Fitbit Premium in order to sync both accounts. Based in what you mentioned, it seems that you've tried the recommended troubleshooting and your Lose It food isn't syncing to Fitbit, please contact them directly for further assistance. 

You could learn more about our Third-Party - FAQ here

I'll be around if you have any additional questions.  

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes