Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Data Syncing Loseit and Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The food information from Loseit is not porting into the Fitbit app.

The Fitbit calorie bonus is not showing up in the exercise area of Loseit

However, calories target and calories burned show up in the My Day section of the Loseit app.
I have a Galaxy Note 8
I've uninstalled both apps and reinstalled them
I've cleaned the cache on both apps
I've logged out of my account numerous times and re-logged back in.
I disconnected Fitbit from lose it numerous times.
I revoked loseit's access in the Fitbit app numerous times

I added a couple more screenshots to this email so you can see what I'm seeing.

Your attention to my question is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Dean
Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I have the exact same problem on an IPhone X. iOS 13.4.1. Both Lose It and Fitbit apps are updated to the latest version, disconnected/reconnected, restarted phone, deleted and redone loaded apps, everything that the OP mentioned. 

Apart from Fitbit app not showing the food that I had today, it’s not even showing the calories out of the previous days properly (showing 8-10 calories out per day)

Best Answer

for last 2 days. have unpaired and paired apps from both sides. no dice. any other suggestions? 

thank you

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S9. It started yesterday and still persists today.

Best Answer

Ditto!  Exact same issue and I have done all of the same troubleshooting.  I have an iPhone 11P running version 13.5.  I have disconnected and reconnected both Loseit and Fitbit.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled both as well.  My food is not sending from Loseit to Fitbit.   And my sleep is not sending from Fitbit to Loseit.  So there is an issue in both directions.  My exercise is sending from Fitbit to Loseit so the connection is working at that level.  All had been working flawlessly prior to yesterday. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue - and have tried the same remedies.  Sleep & Calories are syncing from Fitbit to LoseIt, but food stopped syncing from LoseIt to Fitbit on Tuesday 5/26.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.  Please resolve this issue as it was a seamless function prior to the last two days.  I don't want to start logging food into Fitbit directly too.

Best Answer

For what it’s worth, I did receive a reply from Lose It support, telling me they are aware of the issue and working on a fix

Best Answer

Thank you very much!!!!!

Best Answer

Same thing - just started happening yesterday.  I have also followed all of the above troubleshooting to no avail.  (Glad to see it's not just me.)

Best Answer

Dear Fitbit, 

While you are fixing this can you also fix water syncing and not just food. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just adding a “me too” here. My phone is an iPhone 8 on the current iOS and I also tried turning everything off and on again and disconnecting and reconnecting. I hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks

Best Answer

For me, the only thing that does not sync is the food entered into Lose it! to Fitbit. Calories and sleep are being reported properly in the Lose it! app. Last time I see food synced from Lose it! to Fitbit is May 24 2020. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue with my Pixel 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I heard back from Lose It! support. They are aware of the problem and their engineers are working to get it fixed. No ETA.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My food just started syncing from LoseIt to Fitbit about an hour ago!!  Oddly, my breakfast, dinner and snacks from today synced from LoseIt to Fitbit  - but not my lunch...  ??  Random... 

But it at least is a step in right direction.

Best Answer

Thank you for the updates!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got an email from Lose It!. They did release a fix. If you find that some days didn’t sync, it was suggested to make an edit to that day so a resync would happen. Good luck everyone!
Best Answer

Thank you very much for the information!!!!!!!

I also got an email from them too.  

Everything is working fine now!

Kudos to the Loseit Team!!!!!

I've been using their tracker app since 2013.

Best Answer

I got the email from Lose it! support as well. Food syncs but I need to do a force sync with the lose it! to sync my calories/steps from fitbit. Any one else experiencing this?

Will send a another email to Lose it! support.

Best Answer