Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFP not syncing over to fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed MFP was not syncing my food over to Fitbit Alta HR. Then I scrolled back through the previous days and it too has zeroed all my calorie intake tiles to 0. I did a forced sync, unpaired and repaired restart of device. Now it is showing for today but is also showing today’s balance for all the previous days too. 

I have emailed MFP but just wondered if anyone else had any ideas

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Willow2017, nice to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community!

I'm wondering how it goes? I know it's been a few days since you posted and I noticed you have not received a proper response, so I would like to know more of this issue. Perhaps I can help you if the issue persists.

It came to me the question of where are you seeing 0 calories? It is in your Fitbit Dashboard or it was in your MFP account? If this is a behavior from your Fitbit app, based on your description of the issue I can assume this is a normal behavior from the app.

The reason of this is because only the main stats will provide you data from previous days on your main page of your Dashboard. For other days in the secondary tiles (Food intake tile) It will shown only data of the day you are. To see previous days you need to tap the tile to have access to your history of other days.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Willow2017, nice to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community!

I'm wondering how it goes? I know it's been a few days since you posted and I noticed you have not received a proper response, so I would like to know more of this issue. Perhaps I can help you if the issue persists.

It came to me the question of where are you seeing 0 calories? It is in your Fitbit Dashboard or it was in your MFP account? If this is a behavior from your Fitbit app, based on your description of the issue I can assume this is a normal behavior from the app.

The reason of this is because only the main stats will provide you data from previous days on your main page of your Dashboard. For other days in the secondary tiles (Food intake tile) It will shown only data of the day you are. To see previous days you need to tap the tile to have access to your history of other days.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you,

i am now aware of the tile functionality on the app for previous days and it is obviousely and ongoing issue for many users.

the following day the app was accepting information from MFP regarding calories. 

Best Answer