Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFP wont disconnect from Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As stated my MFP account won't disconnect from Fitbit.  I am cutting and I don't want MFP constantly increasing my daily caloric intake because of my activity level.

I have searched the forums and tried everything suggested.  I disconnected from MFP in the app, I revoked access from the dashboard.  I restarted all devices and applications, and everything continues to be connected.

Any help?? Please.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the reply. I had to contact MFP and have them disconnect it on their end. Nothing else would work. Seems like a known issue because there’s lots of entries in their forums asking the same question 

I knew MFP was still connected because it kept syncing exercise into MFP and adjusted my daily caloric limit. I am cutting so when I go to check my daily remaining calories it was constantly increasing which I don’t want. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @lytefall, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are having troubles to disconnect your Fitbit Dashboard from MyFitnessPal. The best way to tell this is by reviewing your Fitbit.com Dashboard in your Application settings. If you are not able to see MFP there, this is confirmation that doesn't have access to your Fitbit Dashboard.

I'm wondering why you have your concerns that MFP is still connected with your Fitbit account? Have you seen entries coming from MFP?

Let me know if you have additional questions, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. I had to contact MFP and have them disconnect it on their end. Nothing else would work. Seems like a known issue because there’s lots of entries in their forums asking the same question 

I knew MFP was still connected because it kept syncing exercise into MFP and adjusted my daily caloric limit. I am cutting so when I go to check my daily remaining calories it was constantly increasing which I don’t want. 

Best Answer