Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync MyFitnessPal with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to use fitbit to log food but also connect with friends who use MFP. How do I proceed?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @laurilopa, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! You can connect MyFitnessPal account to your Fitbit Dashboard. However, when we talk about third party integrations, these are rule by certain parameters or specifications, since not all the information will be share across your accounts.

It will depend for what purpose you want to focus this integration. Most of the users use MFP to log food and Fitbit for exercise; this to have a wider scope of their achievements using both accounts. Just keep in mind that you can add friends in MFP or Fitbit, but this section won't communicate or share any data among the integration.

To learn more about which information MFP and Fitbit share, review the following post: Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

To connect your accounts please refer to this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer