Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What information sync from Fitbit to MapMyRide?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Me new fitbit Charge HR successfully logged my first bike ride by syncing with mapmyride immediately. I have not ridden my bike in a week, and finally got out yesterday, and did my 8 miles. The fitbit and mapmyride did not immediately sync this time (or at all). I tried to manually sync them via the mapmyride website, and it still is not showing up on my fitbit dashboard. It tracked my active minutes, and heartrate/calorie burn but says I did no exercises. I unlinked mapmyride and fitbit, then reconnected them. Still no data is showing up for my recent ride. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@minimuffin1983 It's great to have you here! I appreciate the troubleshooting that you did. Well, Fitbit will sync data to MapMyRide but MapMyRide data won't sync to Fitbit, that's they reason why you're not seeing your bike activity in Fitbit. 

What Syncs?
Fitbit > Distance > MapMyRide
Fitbit > Calories > MapMyRide 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Did you get the issue sorted as far as I can tell map my ride etc will sync to fit bit but won't use anything from fit bit like the program is missing 😊not sure when it be using fit bit I was a bit gutted lol
Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same thing happened to me. 4 days ago Fitbit tracked my bike ride (I saw my steps increasing on Fitbit dashboard every time I pushed the pedal) but today it only tracked the floors ( I go up a steep hill several times in the neighborhood. What's going on?  Why would it work one day but not another?

Best Answer

How can Fitbit send Distance?.  It already says it doesn't have GPS.  Same thing happened to me.  2 rides out of 8 are logged in Fitbit, 2 in MapMyRide = nothing has gone back or forth.

Best Answer
0 Votes