Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Gurus weight syncs incorrect weight into Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a weight gurus scale and have everything set up right and have it syncing right BUT it syncs an incorrect weight.  On the scale it shows 179.4 but when it syncs with my Fitbit (and MyFitnessPal too actually) it logs my weight at 179.3.  Not a huge difference but it is a difference.  Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @stansbury0216, nice to have new faces in the Fitbit Community! In this case Guru scale doesn't show among the compatible integrations, nonetheless There are tons of services that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The difference is we do not have details on how these integrations share the data.

Perhaps one recommendation that might be of your help, is to revoke the access from the application settings in your web-dashboard and re-link your Guru scale with your Fitbit account.

To connect again the scale open the Weight Guru app and tap on the upper left corner of the main page to access the menu. search the bottom under "Settings" and you'll see "Integrations". Tap on FitBit and it will redirect you to sign on to your Fitbit account.

For more questions stay tuned to our Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue I think they updated the app because it no longer happens.  But for about 9 months every day it would sync and be off be 1/10 of a pound.

Best Answer
0 Votes