Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of third-party integrations?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Carrot linked up with my FitBit, and I want to connect MyFitnessPal to my device as well but there seems to be an issue, because the MFP app is continually failing to recognize my watch. Is there a cap on how many third-party integrations FitBit can handle? For reference, I have a Charge 3.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @rosieroomba.  I don't know if there is a limit, but if there is, it is more than two apps.  I have both MFP and Strava linked to my account.  So at least two applications that provide information to Fitbit.  I also have my Fitbit account linked to my Walgreens account and TrendWeight (see link in my signature).  For those two accounts Fitbit is providing information.

So what is happening when you try to link MFP?  I'm guessing that you already know that you link MFT to your fitbit account, not to the fitbit itself.  In that regard, it doesn't matter what kind of fitbit you have, as long as the fitbit is syncing with your account, and you've linked MFP and your Fitbit account (done from the MFP app; see below).  

To link MFP:
  1. Log into MyFitnessPal and click Apps.
  2. In the App Gallery, find Fitbit and click Connect.
  3. Click Allow to give MyFitnessPal access to your Fitbit data.
  4. Follow the instructions provided.

How you get it set up.  Let us know how it goes.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes