Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft HealthVault - Blood Pressure doesn't sync?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have logs of my blood pressue saved in my Microsoft HealthVault, yet no records are shown on FitBit.  Is the relationship between the two only one way?  I.e. FitBit writes to HV, but doesn't read data that's already there?

Thanks!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I just found the same issue - just purchased the BP device yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You may also want to ask on the HV end, as that could be info they choose not to share with FB.

The BP stuff on FB is just a log, and doesn't impact your FB numbers in any way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm have the same problem but with a Glucose site.  When I first linked Fitbit, 2 weeks ago, with the ADA everything was loaded.  Now nothing.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is incorrect: Healthvault does not integrate with anything: it only allows access (can be both read-only and two way, depending on what the third party software request when connecting) to the health related data in your account. If something is in Healthvault that does not show up in Fitbit, the problem is with the code that Fitbit uses to get data into or out off Healthvault.

I have created a feature request to have heart data synchronization between Fitbit and Healthvault improved. Only this is to get the mapping between blood pressure and heart rate data, which is separate in Fitbit where it it combined in Healthvault, and not specifically to have Fitbit not only write heart related data from Fitbit into Healthvault, but really sync data that is already in Healthvault back into Fitbit.

If you want to vote for this to increase the chance of having this change in the future, please go to https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Actually-sync-blood-pressure-with-HV-instead-of-jus...

Best Answer
0 Votes