Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal not connecting to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have a fitbitt, in the fitbitt app i can add only food from amerika etc! Because Of that i downloaden fitnesspall! In fitness palll i can addd dutch food, and then they linked it to fitbitt. It.works fine! Till today, today i added my food in fitness pall, but i dont see it anymore at my fitbitt! I tried evergthing, even conect the fitbit again to my fitnesspal, does not work! Can you help me?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I too cannot get food to sync from MyFitnessPal into FitBit, all fine before today. Today was OK first thing but has now stopped. I've tried revoking access/unlinking then relinking but no joy.

Best Answer

And this morning it is working again.

I think I might confuse it by having the progs open on a PC and my mobile phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@deniesje87 @MikeWGB A warm welcome to the Community! Please try unlinking and relinking the accounts. 

To unlink the apps go to your Dashboard > click on settings > applications > there you'll see MFP below that you'll see "Revoke Access" click there and it will be unlinked:smileyhappy:

Let me know if you have any questions, happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - my fitbit does not see myfitnesspal even after revoking and linking again .... any help or links? i have an iphone with latest iOS

Best Answer
0 Votes