Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessSync App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, has anyone tried this app before. Is supposed to integrate Fitbit to Apple health app & vice Versa. Is supposed to be good for those who use iWatch & Fitbit device. 

Thank you. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Dlff.

Thanks for bringing this app up! It definitely sounds interesting and could be very useful.

I have to say that it does have some good reviews on the App Store. Hopefully other users will share their experience. If you have the chance to test it, be sure to share how it goes with everyone.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been using it.  It does work, but not perfectly. Still, it is better than nothing.

Best Answer

I have installed mine as well. Yes indeed it does sync flawlessly to & forth Fitbit & Apple health. Thing is it only syncs walking activities as in number of steps. It will not sync other types of exercise activities, sleep  & heart rate. It will be perfect if it can do that. Cheers mate. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @TJ_Biker. Hello @Dlff.

Great to read that it seems to be working properly for you.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of topics to talk about with other users, maybe some will pique your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes