Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBA2K17

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to sync your Fitbit with the new tracker feature on NBA2K17?

Can't find any relevant instructions elsewhere. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You need to go to the nba2k17 website and login, they will ask which system you play and have you enter your network information (i.e. PSN username/password). From there you click the fitbit link and enter your fitbit username and password, from their it is linked.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I found a Fitbit press release.

But don't see anything in the partner site.

Some place in the NBA2K17 app or on their website, this most likely will be found in your account settings, there will need to be a spot to attach your NBA account to your Fitbit account.

Have you checked the FAQ or their support?

I love google simetimes.

You might have noticed I moved your post to the third party forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't found anything in their app.

I will look into everything else though and get back to you.

Cheers.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to go to the nba2k17 website and login, they will ask which system you play and have you enter your network information (i.e. PSN username/password). From there you click the fitbit link and enter your fitbit username and password, from their it is linked.

Best Answer

much obliged!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done exactly all of that and it still hasnt synced in. I dont know what else to do. Nba2k.com says YES, your fitbit account is linked, but i do t see the 9571 steps ive taken today. I think ive done almost everything. I have removed and replaced my account on the website, the one thing i also cant get is the refresh of the verification of my email. Maybe thats the reason too. Ive had it resent like 5 times and it wont show up in email. Clueless...

Best Answer
0 Votes