Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cronometer Sync since 10/30!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It looks like my Fitbit has not received any data from my Cronometer app since 10/30.  What's going on? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Gidg.

Let me help you in getting it the Cronometer app to sync with your Fitbit profile. I have moved your thread to the third-party integrations board.

Please try to disconnect the two apps and then connect them once again. You can do this by checking this help article. You should find the instructions at the bottom of the article. After you connect them again they should start working normally.

Let me know if there are any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Gidg.

Let me help you in getting it the Cronometer app to sync with your Fitbit profile. I have moved your thread to the third-party integrations board.

Please try to disconnect the two apps and then connect them once again. You can do this by checking this help article. You should find the instructions at the bottom of the article. After you connect them again they should start working normally.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to cronometer and my fitbit wasn't linked and I have no idea how it could have become delinked!  Is there a way to capture the days I lost?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Gidg.

It would depend on the way the app is set up. It is possible that it is set up so that only data from the moment they are linked syncs over or that all data is synced over. My suggestion in this case would be to try to get in touch with Cronometer support directly so that they can help you out.

Best Answer
0 Votes