Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noom linking error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to link my new Inspire with Noom. It tells me there is an error each time but there are no details. I have an iPhone 7. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sw72.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the error you receive when trying to link your new Inspire with Noom. Thank you for your efforts and the additional details. While Noom is not on the list of the compatible apps, you can confirm the steps to connect the Fitbit account with another app in this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?  I also recommend contacting the Noom Support team. 

You can post your interest for this integration at our Web API Feature Suggestions page to track interest for it: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Add-Noom-as-a-third-party-app/idi-p/3514356. When other users agree that this integration should exist, it can be upvoted to gain traction and be potentially considered by our team.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes