Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting points with Dick's Sporting Goods

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was connected and getting my points with Dick's as recently as July 14th. Then all of a sudden, it's not working. It says my device is already connected to another "score card". I have REVOKED access within the Fitbit app and still get same message. Dicks says it's a Fitbit issue. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm getting the same message. It's a brand new tracker and has said this from the first time I tried to associate my Versa with my Dicks account. Dicks said this a new one on them and they will look into it but never got back to me. I can't find anywhere on fitbit account that shows what Dicks account it could be associated with. Any help?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SchneckS.

Thank you for informing us about the issues you experienced with the connection with Dick's Sporting Goods.

If you followed the instructions in this site in the menu "Why does it say “Your tracker is connected to another ScoreCard?”" without luck, please attach an image of Dicks saying it's a Fitbit issue.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting the same message. It's a brand new tracker and has said this from the first time I tried to associate my Versa with my Dicks account. Dicks said this a new one on them and they will look into it but never got back to me. I can't find anywhere on fitbit account that shows what Dicks account it could be associated with. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't find anything either. I even followed the instructions from Dick's site and reached out to them to research my scorecard on their side of things. No reply.

It was working 1 day and then it wasn't. Has to be something with an update and something went wrong. 🤔 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get anyone to help on the Dick's side of things. 1 day it worked and then all of a sudden it didn't. I've revoked the 3rd party access from my fit bit. Wondering if there is something on your side of things that you can also clear (like cache in web browsers) to help. The messages months later is the same. Says I'm connected to another scorecard and I'm not connected at all according to my fitbit account.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried Fitbit help suggestions with no luck. Dicks gas yet to get back to me. Still says tracker is associated with another account Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes