Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recording all steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have the Weight Watchers phone app. Fitbit activity translates to extra fit points. The total steps for Friday, June 29th, did not register on the ww app. It showed almost 8,000 steps less. How do I get the correct number of steps to register on the ww app or is that no longer available ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @SharNotar, awesome to have you as a new member of the Fitbit Community. I'm sorry for the late response and I was reading you on June 29th WW app did not registered your steps.

Note that the integration was not developed by us and is limited the support I can offer regarding matters of syncing or point conversions.

However my recommendation is to make sure you sync everyday your Fitbit tracker. If you don't sync regularly, from your the Fitbit app ends, there is no troubles since your tracker can store 7 days of detailed data, but when it comes to integrations, is important to sync at least once per day for the app recognized all your activity, it is better if you sync at the end of the day before midnight.

If the issue continue, feel free to contact Weight Watchers customer support for more help:

1. US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx.
  2. UK: 0345 3451500 or at uk.help@weightwatchers.co.uk.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help and time. It seems to have corrected itself 2 days ago

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes