Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing to MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Food I enter into fitbit is not syncing. My weight, activity & steps are all syncing, just not food. 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

The issue with MyFitnessPal and Fitbit not syncing is back..tried connecting and disconnecting and still an issue! 

Best Answer

Okay, so ive just gotten a new fitbit instead of a garmin and am having difficulty getting them to connect properly. I connected both and it showed up however the step count was zero so i followed the instructions of disconnecting both, logging out, logging back in and reconnecting. Still, they show as connected but no data is transfering between them. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This post has a link to help solve this issue. 

The best we can advvise is to revoke access. Then reconnect through myfitnesspal. 

If this doesn't work, you will need to contact myfitnesspal. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit won’t sync with My Fitness Pal for the last 2 weeks.  I have tried revoking access and then reconnecting but still won’t work...any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you revoke access through Fitbit or MFP? 

Try both. Then connect if this doesn't work then contact MFP. Fitbit is not responsible for the connection. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked just fine for several years and now for the past 2 or 3 weeks will not show my steps on fitness pal so I get no extra calories. Have checked setting in both apps and can’t figure out what is wrong. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MamaDonna

You can try this to see if it sync's better:

Link

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have bought a new fitbit and it's not syncing my steps to my fitness pal.....does anyone know what I should do? Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, it's nice to see a new member around. Welcome @Laineybird77! If your data is not syncing with MFP, I recommend to unlink the accounts and them link them again. Doing this should be able to resolve any issues between the account.

To do that, follow these steps:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Go to the Applications settings on your account.
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts.

Let me know if this works guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All, I know I have seen this topic in the forum in the past but I am a new Fitbit Charge 2 owner and I am having no success with linking the My Fitness Pal app to my charge 2.  In both places it is saying that the two are linked but they are not sharing information.  I have done some of the things that have been discussed in the topics (i.e - uninstalling and reconnecting) but nothing seems to be working.....please help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Charge 2 does not sync with My fitness pal. On a previous post you say to go to Fitbit Dashboard and hit apps and revoke fitness pal. I don't see this option on my screen at all, yet in the My Fitness Pal zapp it shows I am connected to Fitbit. 

Lynn

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same email address for both apps, have connected them on each of the apps, but my exercise does not sync from my fitbit to MFP.  What do I need to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just recently stopped syncing on 12/16.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still not working 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Actually I just got mine to connect. I didn’t use the my fitness pal Icon
on my iPad. I went into the main website of my fitness pal and
disconnectedto Fitbit. I then connected again from this site and it
connected to my Fitbit and sync’d. I also had turned on my all day sync on
my Fitbit Charge 2.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I am going to try 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe it says to only enter your food into MFP and not into Fitbit. It won't sync. My food and calorie intake is syncing but my steps and activities aren't syncing into MFP. The only activities that are syncing are my steps from my iPhone. UGH!

Best Answer

I am ready to delete MFP because of this same problem.

Fred

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get my Blaze and MyFitnessPal to communicate!! Have tried everything... Suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit on my wrist and phone is not syncing with My Fitness Pal = I contacted MFP and went through the steps and it is still not synced when I log food, exercise, or water through MFP

Best Answer
0 Votes