Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any third party app for log weight lifting exercise and rep counts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

does anyone know if there is a third party app that allows me to use my Fitbit Alta HR or the Charge 2 to recognize and track the exercises and reps I'm doing in the gym? 

Thanks and best regards

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @korst, nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! Long ago I used Jefit app, which for the purpose I was looking which was for gym training, worked great. However this app does not connect with Fitbit.

There are other compatible apps that might be of your help. You can try the Endomondo app or MyFitnessPal integrations, however for the purpose of rep count, I think these two does not allow to track this information.

In the other hand, remember that you can always use the Workout exercise shortcut of your Charge 2 as alternative. While it won't allow you to register your rep count, it will categorized your gym exercise as an exercise in your Dashboard and your calories will be counted for your total numbers.

1. On your tracker, press the button until you get to the Exercise screen.
  2. Tap to find the exercise of your choice.
  3. Press and hold the button to start the exercise.

Hope this helps a bit, If you have more questions stay tuned to our Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes