Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing to Virgin Pulse

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whatever happened yesterday broke the connection between Fitbit and Virgin Pulse.  I have tried revoking access and granting access again several times.  Today is a big work challenge in VP and this not syncing is kind of an unneeded pain.  Would you even be able to confirm this is a problem and you are working on it?  I see most people’s concerns usually go unrecognized…  

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hello. I have been having the same issue, and like you I've tried revoking access and granting access without any results. I will be post for the group if anything ends up working for me!

Best Answer

I have disconnected and reconnected twice fitbit from Virgin Pulse to no avail. I'm missing out on serious points which is a major problem as I need the points.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue that started yesterday as well with a big work challenge. If you find a solution, please share. 

Best Answer

Glad it's not just me/my phone or account. What a bummer. With everything at work as far as insurance wellness rates and Lifestyle Savings Accounts impacted by this, it's a real pain. Plus, I'm a bit OCD about the steps!

Best Answer

I've been having the same issue with my steps syncing with Virgin Pulse.  I missed tracking over 3500 steps on 10/11 and 2500 steps today (10/12) I've tried a few things all without success. I too would appreciate verification on if this is an issue with Fitbit AND if they are working on it.  Very frustrated...again, due to Fitbit. 

Best Answer
Magically fitbit is now syncing with Virgin Pulse for me.
Best Answer

It isn't syncing again, it seems to sync on a random schedule which is not helpful.

Best Answer

Randomly mine did sync sometime yesterday but it isn’t working again today. Has anyone had any luck getting this working? If so, please share as I’ve tried everything. Our work points start over quarterly and I need to get this resolved sooner than later. Very disappointed with Fitbit not getting this resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as others…. It seemed to be syncing but several hours behind for a while there but today seems to have completely stopped again…  I think Google is trying to get rid of us on purpose…  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called fitbit and they tried to blame the problem on Virgin Pulse. I then
reached out to Virgin Pulse and they said it is a fitbit data syncing
issue. I believe Virgin Pulse as nothing has changed on their side and this
is the second "upgrade" of the fitbit app in the last 5 weeks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi can anyone tell me how your reallowing access to Virgin Pulse? I disconnected to try and reset and now when I search in apps, Virgin Pulse doesn’t show up for me! Where do you find it? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From the VP app go to Devices and Settings and choose Fitbit is how I do it…. 

Best Answer
0 Votes