Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing to strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

I uploaded yesterday a view activities and they got pushed to strava (hiking). Then I did a run yesterday evening and it does not get pushed to strava.

Thomas 

Moderator edit: labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @tomylee.

Thanks for bringing this up.

In this case I'd like to recommend that you try to disconnect the apps and then connect them once again and see if any future activities do sync over. That should do the trick. 

Having said that, you could export the activities you want to have on Strava and manually upload them that way. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I uploaded today several hiking activities, but the run is still not pushed to strava.

Unfortunately is it not possible to download activities with Microsoft Edge browser and this since several months now. When will this issue been solved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @tomylee.

At this moment we do not have any updates of when that particular situation will be resolved. Maybe you could try using a different browser for the time being?

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Strava directly so that they can take a closer look at might be happening.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes