Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently updated my iPhone 7 to OS 12.3.1 and the latest updates for Fitbit and Strava apps.  Since then none of my Bike activities are reflecting as steps on my tracker.  The Bike activities do show in my online Fitbit Dashboard but steps show as NA.  I removed and added Fitbit back within my Strava app but received the same results, no steps.  Prior to me updating, any of my bike rides would result in steps on my tracker.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Any solution to fix this???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @stockdalem. It's great to hear that you connected Fitbit and Strava. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern regarding the steps data during your bike activities. Thank you for letting me know that your bike rides would result in steps on your tracker before updating your iPhone, the Fitbit and Strava apps. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and sharing the information that your bike activities do show on your Fitbit Dashboard but the steps show as NA. Note that after linking your accounts you may see some differences in the way data is calculated for your exercises on each site. You can find more information in this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

I would like to share that from the Fitbit side, it is an expected behavior to see that your steps show as NA during bike activity since on a bike the steps are not taken. For more information, please see this help article: Why does my Fitbit device count steps when I’m riding a bike?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes