Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync HR into MapMyRun?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I searched here and didn’t find a suitable answer. 

I have:

- an Inspire HR. 

- MapMyRun app

- iPhone 6

- Fitbit is listed as a synced device in MapMyRun 

My walk/run shows up in the Fitbit app. 

But nothing shows in MapMyRun. 

Is there a manual process that need some to be done each time?  

How can the sync be automatic?

Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Forums @P.sam

Let me help you get your Fitbit and MapMyRun app to sync. Thanks for sharing all those details about how you're connecting both apps.

Please do keep in mind that only the step history will be synced over to MapMyRun, nothing will be synced from MapMyRun to Fitbit. Having said that, please let me know if you have any further questions.

By the way, I’ve moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board to have a better chance to get the correct response for your inquiry.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Yojana 

Yes, that's what I'm hoping to do:  sycn my Fitbit walks/runs over to MapMyRun.  

Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again @P.sam, in this case I'd recommend that you try to disconnect the two apps and then connect them once again. That should do the trick.

Keep me posted on the resolution.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yojana 

Maybe I’m just misunderstanding what connecting the apps means. 

I was under the impression that by going into the MapMyRun app, and granting access to Fitbit, that my Fitbit tracker walks and runs would show in MapMyRun. 

But I’m not seeing any Fitbit tracked activity in MapMyRun. 

Even after disconnecting and reconnecting. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

From Mapmyrun the user needs to connect the two accounts. 

After connecting them, Fitbit recorded walks should be retrieved by MMR from Fitbit. 

If for some reason MMR is not asking Fitbit for your data. The first step to try is to disconnect/reconnect the two accounts. 

If this does not work then it is best to contact MMR since they are in control of this link up. When contacting MMR the first thing they are going to do is ask the user to disconnect Fitbit and MMR since doing these two steps often is all that is needed to fix this issue. 

Now if everyone is having an issue, then this would be a problem that only MMR will be able to fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@P.sam I hope you are doing fine. Sorry for the delay in my reply.

@Rich_Laue gave you a great explanation about how the integration works and how to troubleshoot it (unlinking and relinking them). Still I would like to know if the troubleshoot worked for you or if you contacted MMR support?

I look forward to your update.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer