Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing to Vitality App and can't export my steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In Inspire, can see the steps count but not able to sync to Vitality App. Also when I tried to export the data from fitbit, steps count shows zero. Am I missing any settings?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for confirming that you can see you steps. Are you able to sync those steps to your Fitbit app? If your Vitality app is not syncing with Fitbit, I would like to suggest restarting the connection between both of them. To do this:

1. Go to the application settings on your online Dashboard.
  2. Locate Vitality and click on Revoke Access.
  3. Open the Vitality app or website. 
  4. Click on the 'Fitness devices and apps' page under the 'Gym and Fitness' section on the Vitality menu
  5. Click on 'Link my Fitbit account'

Please also confirm that you're following all the steps to export Fitbit data: How do I export my Fitbit account data?

By the way, I’ve moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board to have a better chance to get the correct response for your inquiry.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes