Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutrition sync issue between Fitbit app and VeSync by Etekcity

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi not sure if it’s a known issue or which part of the app developer need to look into this. I was first exited to see the Nutrition scale from Etekecity can sync the food log on their app, VeSync, to Fitbit nutrition log. But, actually only the calories and item name can display correctly on Fitbit app, the nutrition cannot. Everything is 0 except calories. The app also cannot load the food info when click on any of the foods synced from VeSync app. Could share some screenshots if helps but didn’t seem to see a native photo upload function from the mobile version of the forum 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Simon11028lg. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate you share your experience. Fitbit devices share information with a third party app but not the way around.

It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service and if you wish you can also add a Feature Suggestion so our team can consider it for future developments.

Also you can make this suggestion to VeSync and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community.

Hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Simon11028lg. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate you share your experience. Fitbit devices share information with a third party app but not the way around.

It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service and if you wish you can also add a Feature Suggestion so our team can consider it for future developments.

Also you can make this suggestion to VeSync and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes