Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Phone Apps that work with Fitbit device or application.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the other day i found out that another app I use to track calories "MyFitnessPal" uses exercise data the Fitbit app takes to show how many extra calories are available due to workout.

It also tracks your weight log so you don't have to on both apps.

I'm curious to know if there are any other apps that work like this?

One I found was "MyFitness Bank" which I guess is a savings account that gives you higher interested based on your steps 😅

But it would be cool if there was other apps. Cardio Goals and a social app that lets you compete with apple health users would be great!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Take a look at this page. It has a list of known third parties that have chosen to work with fitbit. 

However, since the basic api does not need fitbit approval, fitbit doesn't know how many more apps that there may be. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The page linked by @Rich_Laue is very outdated at the point that it features apps and services that do not exist any longer since years.

To be more specific in terms of nutrition tracking apart MFP (that is quite bad IMO) quite good are lose it, lifesum, myneydiary and cronometer.

Other notable app is Cardiogram that extends heart rate analysis.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes fitbit seems to be abandoning www.fitbit.com. However their is another list in the help files 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks another app I found was stride kick which allows users to compete with other users even if they use other brand Fitness devices such as Apple watches. 

Best Answer