Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton app integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to get my peloton and Fitbit to sync but it says I can't on my device. Help!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject & Label

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Who said it would sync to fitbit? I dont see it on the suggested apps page.

If the says it can on the Peloton site then you should ask them

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks for visiting the Community @Jakea

@Jakea @WendyB I was checking at the third party integrations and actually this app is supported, if you're having issues linking it with Fitbit my best advise is to review this article. If you're still unable to do it after checking the FAQs I recommend contacting Peloton. 

Keep  me posted! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
I got it to work. I had to set the share with Fitbit from my peloton

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

That's awesome @Jakea! Thanks for sharing your experience, this will definitely help to other users that are linking Fitbit with that App. Robot wink

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

Hi Jakea,

I just got a blaze today. I use the peloton app. I cannot get mine to sync either. Do you have the bike? I'm wondering if that is the issue I'm having.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you do this with your Peloton? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @jocapps62Now you can share metrics from Peloton rides automatically to your Fitbit account each time you complete a ride. 

To connect your Fitbit account with your Peloton, please take a look at the help article How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?, or visit Peloton to know more. 

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

I tried to share a workout in peloton app as suggested but Fitbit app doesn’t appear in the list. Anyone know how to make Fitbit app available for sharing?

Best Answer

I had to do it from the screen on the bike (not the app on my phone). If you go to workout history on the bike after you've finished a ride, there is a "share" button that has Fitbit as an option.

Still don't know if it sync's history though - it may just be from that point going forward.

Best Answer

did you ever fix this? I don’t have the bike and Fitbit still doesn’t show up as an option

Best Answer

I have this same issue.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Best Answer

I submitted a request to Peloton to add this to the app, and got a reply that this IS a feature that exists, and that they were forwarding my request to someone who would help me. 

I'm skeptical and optimistic. If it actually works, I let you all know. If not, we can all request this upgrade from them and make it happen! 

Best Answer

The thing they are missing is that some of us DON’T own a Peloton bike. I use a different bike rigged with a cadence counter with heart rate monitor and watch the app.  When I’m done the app doesn’t give me the option to share with Fitbit. It seems you have to own a Peloton to make this work. 

I hope I’m wrong!  If they show you how to fix it please share it with me!

Thanks.  

Best Answer

I think that's the gap. The way I sync my peleton to fitbit is from the screen of the bike. At the end of the workout the bike has a button on the screen to 'share workout' and then one of the options is fitbit. I don't use the peleton app, but sounds like there's not a share to fitbit button there. I also just checked in the onepeleton website and the only share workout supported there is facebook. 

Best Answer

I do think you have to have the Peloton bike, the app does not seem to have a "share" function

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

No one is explaining this and most people are just saying "it works" without explaining how they got it to work so I went through everything and will show you step by step. 

After you are done riding your Pelaton go to your workout history.

To get to your workout history click on your user name at the bottom left of the screen, then click on workout history. 

You will see all your recent rides, choose the ride you want to send to your fitbit. When you choose your ride, at the top right you will see a square with an arrow. Click on that. When that opens it will show three options. One of them is fitbit, click on fitbit. It will then ask you to sign into your fitbit account and it will send your ride data to your fitbit account. Then open your fitbit app on your phone and you will see your ride statistics. 

Thank you, 

Best Answer

This is accurate if you have an actual Peleton, but is not true of you use the app on a non-peleton bike, which is what my question was about. 

I have submitted a request for this to be added to the app, but I have not seen that happen yet. 

Best Answer

Did you ever figure out if you can sync it with the app if you don't own the bike?

Best Answer
0 Votes