Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton not syncing anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Google Pixel 2 watch for 2 months. During the first month, each time I started a Peloton workout I would then go to my watch and start the exercise under Fitbit Exercise so both apps were capturing metrics and data and also tracking my heart rate in real time on the screen on my Peloton app. About a month ago, this all stopped. I'm not sure if there was some update or what, but now when I start my Peloton workout and go into Fitbit Exercise to start the tracking, it kicks me out of my Peloton workout and stops tracking and no longer gives an accurate heart rate on the screen. Now, for the past month all of my Peloton metrics shows that I haven't hit any of my zones and it is not calculating the correct calorie burn. Also, if I don't stop the Fitbit Exercise before the Peloton workout is done it will then kick me out of my Fitbit Exercise and not log it at all. I paid $350 for this watch and paid $240/year for a Peloton membership that are both basically now unusable and recording incorrect data. There are also others on Reddit that are complaining about this very issue. Please fix this issue immediately, so we can go back to being able to run both apps at the simultaneously and record accurate heart rate, in real time, in the Peloton app on the screen, so the metrics are correct.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0