Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please fix Health Connect integration.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all.

As a long time fitbit and android user who is a proponent of open source software and the freedom of choice, I would love it if fitbit could complete their integrations with Health Connect. 

For those unaware, Health Connect is a service that allows health applications to sync data between each other so that if you track your calories or weight using one app and your steps and activities on another, they can cleanly sync that data to each other so you don't have fragmentation in your data. 

Fitbit has started to integrate with health connect but it is only partially completed. Below are the available options for Fitbit on health connect. 

1000009270.jpg

It covers a lot of the data collected by fitbit which is great. But as someone who pays for premium service and who prefers to use the fitbit app over others you will see this is far from complete. I have a watch that can collect oxygen saturation, respiratory rate, skin temperature, etc. and none of this data can be shared through health connect.

On top of that there is zero data which can be shared into fitbit from other apps.

Here is the list that Google health app has the ability to import and export. The list is much longer. 

1000009276.jpg

Please integrate the rest of the data connections into health connect! I want to continue using fitbit watches but I also want see all my data in one place. 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0