Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polar to Strava to Fitbit syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, 

I have a question. Yesterday evening I went for a bike ride. I record my rides with Polar gear. Polar Flow (the Polar app) automatically sends the data to Strava. This went well and my ride showed up on Strava.

However, my ride/activity did not show up on my Fitbit account, so my Fitbit account just says I did no workout whatsoever last night.

I linked my Strava account with Fitbit and vice versa before the ride/activity. The Strava rides also show up on the Strava app on my Fitbit Versa. I just do not seem to get the workout cred on my Fitbit.

Is there anything I could have missed? Hope to you hear from you. Thanks in advance!

Moderator edit: labels

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @IlPrincipino.

Thanks for bringing this up.

In this case I'd recommend that you try disconnecting the two apps and then connecting them again. That should help so that everything works correctly.

If after that, the activity didn't register, I'd recommend that you manually log the activity and put all the same details that it is showing in Strava so that you have it on your records. Then, let's see if any future activities do cross over after reconnecting the two. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem, except with Garmin instead of Polar. I have disconnected and reconnected through both apps, and nothing seems to work. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @jessmi.

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

As I mentioned above, you can try to manually log the activity to your Fitbit account so that you have those details showing up in your Fitbit account too. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes