Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poloton shows not compatible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the update, my peloton app no longer syncs to my Fitbit. When I go into the compatible apps link, it shows Peloton but when I click it, it now says not compatible. Any ideas? I loved this feature ... 

Moderator edit: Labels & Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Medicmichelle89

Thanks for sharing that you have checked on compatible apps and that you enjoy the connection between Fitbit and Peloton.

I have moved your thread to the Third-Party Integrations board as I think it is better suited for your thread. 

In this case I'd like to mention that even if the app doesn't show in the list of compatible apps, it is still very possible that the connection between the two still works. Keep in mind that Fitbit allows all sorts of developers to create a connection to the Fitbit app on their own and thus we can't list all of the apps that exist that can connect to Fitbit. 

My recommendation in this case would be that you try to disconnect the apps and then connect them again. That should get them to start syncing correctly again.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes