Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fat mass not syncing from Withings Scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I've had the original Withings WBS01 scale for many years, and until a few days ago, it was syncing both weight and fat mass to Fitbit. My scale finally died, so I upgraded to the Body Cardio scale. It's syncing weight but no fat mass. I see these same symptoms syncing the scale to the Libra Android app, so I believe Nokia/Withings is sending fat mass in a different format or not at all. (The Nokia Health app gets weight, fat mass and other metrics.) I've emailed Nokia support, but I'm also looking to Fitbit and Libra for assistance here. Although it's a pain, I can enter fat mass manually in Libra once the weight has synced. Unfortunately the Fitbit (Android app) won't let me do anything with the blank fat mass field. I could manually enter a new record with weight and fat mass then delete the sync'd record, but this defeats the purpose of syncing in the first place!

Does anyone have any info on this issue? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarify

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @SunsetRunner, good to see you here and my apologies for the late response. I sw you are experiencing issues to sync your Fat mass from Withings scale.

In this case note that Withings scales are able to connect with Fitbit and share data, but are not entirely officially supported. This doesn't meant it won;t work, but the details we have about functionality are very limited.

The best in scenarios like this, is to revoke the access and reconnect your scale once more:

1. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear iconUser-added image
  2. Click Settings > Applications.
  3. Click Revoke Access to disconnect an app from your Fitbit account.

Once these steps are completed, reconnect your scale with this link: https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I've been trying that link every day for a week.  I can log in to withings.com with my username and password.   When I try to use that link, I get: 

• Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.

Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your advice didn't change the issue. Is there no way to get bmi info to sync with fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can also try WeightNet, a free real-time web integration. www.weemple.com

Best Answer
0 Votes