Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit counting meals more than once with MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past week, my Fitbit has been doubling up on meal calories from MFP. I’ve tried unlinking and relinking and deleting and reinstalling both apps. Neither seems to help. Any advice?  I can go off MFP, but it’s fristrating that the Fitbit app is doing this. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@elizpmcphee It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

I will gladly assist you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Where are you logging your meals (on both MFP and Fitbit, only on Fitbit or only on MFP)? Make sure you are only logging your meals on MFP since these are transferred to Fitbit. You can read more on how the integration works here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is happening to me as well. It seems to be worse if you enter a meal in MFP, then modify it... sometimes I get 3-4 entries in Fitbit. I only enter food in MFP. I know I can delete the duplicates, but this issue comes up every once in a while. Annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's happening to me too and it's very frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nicole-interran Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! 

@kiki @Nicole-interran you could try relinking both accounts. Revoke the access of MFP from Fitbit side (go to the website to do this) and remove Fitbit from MFP side. After this relink both accounts. If the issue persists then please ask MFP if they have any suggestions to resolve this.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes