Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Endomondo Step Count

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Endomondo account synced to my Fitbit account.  And I want my Fitbit to pull my workouts from Endomondo.  However, I do not like that Endomondo pulls in and posts my step counts.  Is there anyway to turn this feature off?  Or in other words, I would like one way sync only - Endomondo into Fitbit but not the other way around.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I don't mind that is feeds both ways, but I do mind that Endomondo feeds the info to Facebook in small batches so it looks like I walked for 5 minutes. The only thing you can do is delete those workouts in Endomondo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone ever find a way to turn this off. I'm very annoyed that it keeps posting my Fitbit step count in Endomondo, but I still want Endomondo workouts synced to Fitbit. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd also love to know if we can turn this "function" off ... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i also want to know how, is there someone know how to switch off step counter and not the exercise

no one answer for this from 2014? admin? its really sucks man

Best Answer

I’m in the same boat!!! Has anyone got the answer now it’s 2018?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @jclarky75! With Endomondo is not possible to remove the steps that are shared since at the moment to sync your activities, it takes this information as a whole batch of data with the activities.

Depending of the integration, Fitbit provides the option to select which data will be shared. However as you can see in the screenshot, is not possible to remove steps with Endomondo integration. These options will appear at the moment to authorize the connection between Fitbit and the third party account.

endo.jpg

For additional assistance regarding this topic, I recommend to contact directly Endomondo customer support to see if there is an alternative.

See you around and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hello!
I buy Fitbit Charge 4 and i have a problem.
Endomondo not show my steps. It show only workouts. How can i turn on step counter to endomondo from fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes